Go with the WORLD
The last summer was, indeed, generous with gifts: relatively little rainfall, a large number of warm, sunny days, the Russian team went to the 1/4 finals of the World Cup. ... It was not without ACEX "presents" - new Alliance member joined our company.
The WORLD LOGISTICS CENTER has represented Alliance ACEX in Western Siberia since August this year.
The new member of the Alliance has offices in Tomsk, Novosibirsk and Moscow and specializes in temperature cargo logistics.
What can ACEX new member do?
- Low-tonnage and large-tonnage transport in Moscow (Moscow region), Tomsk, Novosibirsk.
- Large-capacity trucks (20 tons), the main geography:
- Western Siberia <-> Central Federal District;
- Western Siberia <-> North-West Federal District;
- Western Siberia <-> Ural Federal District;
- Western Siberia <-> Volga Federal District.
- Removal of goods / containers from railway stations for processing and clearance international cargo in KHOVRINO, KUNTSEVO-2, Moscow, Moscow customs; Vorsino, Kaluga region; SILICATE; CROSSES, SUZEMKA.
- Removal of goods from the ports of St. Petersburg, airports of the Moscow Aviation Hub, Tomsk, Novosibirsk all types of vehicles.
RAILWAY CARGO TRANSPORTATION
On the territory of the Russian Federation by the following types of freight cars:
- Open wagon;
- Covered wagon;
- Refrigerated containers.
Transportation geography (ref. Containers):
- Vladivostok - Novosibirsk - Vladivostok;
- Vladivostok - Moscow - Vladivostok;
- Vladivostok - St. Petersburg - Vladivostok.
Airports of Moscow air hub (Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo, Vnukovo), Novosibirsk,
Responsible storage services in areas of warehouse complexes of A and B class in the cities: Moscow, Novosibirsk, Tomsk.
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT AND IMPORT ROAD TRANSPORT
To the countries of Eastern, Central and Western Europe, Asia and Scandinavia, as well as the countries of the Eurasian Economic Community.
According to Sergey Moskovchenko, WORLD LOGISTICS CENTER general director, the company experts aim at regional partnership development and creating strong tandems with ACEX members and partners. "We are waiting for the active partnership in regards to our possibilities, Chinese cargo transit through Western Siberia hubs as well as freight forwarding from Asia to Russia and Europe by different means of transport," Sergey Moskovchenko comments