Acex Becomes the Operator of the Russian and CIS Companies Booth at Transport Logistic Munich 2017
Logistics companies are invited to become co-exhibitors at the joint Russian and CIS companies booth with total area of 64 sq.m. in the pavilion A4, number 231 at the biggest European exhibition Transport Logistics which will take place on May 9-12 in Munich.
The strongest in their spheres companies (sea freight, airfreight, rail transportations, customs operator, warehouse operator, road transportations, foreign economic activity organizer) will be presented at one booth.
TRANSPORT LOGISTIC - the world's leading trade fair for logistics, mobility, IT, and supply chain management. It is the hub of the global logistics industry, where all the representatives of the supply chains meet getting the optimal solutions for every requirement connected with the foreign economic activity and vast business activity.
In 2015 the exhibition was presented by the national booths of Spain Luxemburg, South Africa, Lithuania, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of France, National trading association of Hungary, etc.
- Participants: 2050 companies from 62 countries
- Visitors: 55 000 specialists from 124 countries
- Visitors from Russia: 360 specialists
- Visitors from Middle Asia: 54 specialists
- Exhibition total area: 110 000 sq.m
Russia was presented by 16 companies, exposed at small stands in different pavilions till 2016. There is a high potential to declare complex logistic opportunities of the companies from the Russian Federation in the united zone representing the foreign economic potential of the country. Participation in Transport Logistic will enable to solve the following business tasks:
- The biggest logistics exhibition in the world
- A great number of top-managers
- A large number of business opportunities for intense networking and widening of business contacts
- Presentation of all chain of cost creation
- High internationality and quality of attenders
- Orientation to result and bargains conclusion
- Innovations and tendencies of an international level
- High quality of international exhibition program
- Platform for discussion, decision making and innovations
- Costs decrease for participation at the account of joint booth
Participation project of the Russian transport and logistics companies at the joint booth at the biggest international exhibition of the logistics industry, transport and supply chain “Transport logistics” is included into the plan of international events of the sub-committee of transport and logistics of the committee on international cooperation of RSPP (Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs) for the first half of 2017.
Russian International Logistics Alliance ACEX will become the operator of the Russian and the CIS companies booth at Transport Logistics Munich 2017.
The detailed information about booth construction possibilities is available here
The applications of the co-exponents are received till February 10, 2017.
Tel: +7 926 233 06 54
Russian booth operator website: www.acexgroup.net
Exhibition website: http://www.transportlogistic.de
Let’s present the Russian logistics in Europe!