Translogistica Ural Forum Focuses on the Latest Trends
From October 17 to 19, 2023, the exhibition and forum on logistics and commercial transport Translogistica Ural was held in Yekaterinburg. Specialists of the transport and logistics industry discussed the latest trends in cargo transportation. Also, participants searched for solutions to optimize supply chains.
Within the framework of the exhibition ACEX held a business session on the topic: “International logistics trends and opportunities”.
Speakers told about topics:
- Artem Baghdasaryan, Commercial Director of ACEX: Container transportation. Opportunities 2023
- Ivan Savushkin, Director of Regular Logistics Development NAWINIA: FEA Logistics 2.1.
- Dmitry Nikulin, Head of Supercharter company: Air cargo delivery under international restrictions.
The session allowed to discuss current results, as well as to identify prospects for the international logistics development.
Translogistica Ural is one of the largest events in the Urals for specialists in the transport and logistics sector – a unique platform for discussions and exchange of experience between logistics industry professionals, searching for solutions to optimize supply chains.
The exhibition featured:
- Transport and logistics services;
- Information technologies for logistics;
- Warehouse technologies and equipment;
- Commercial vehicles and spare parts for its maintenance.