Acex Alliance on the Main Transport Exhibition “TransRussia-2015”
The biggest companies from Saint-Petersburg, Moscow, Rostov-on-Don, Helsinki, Tallinn, Vilnius and other Russian and European logistics hubs represented a unified international forwarding alliance Associated Cargo Experts (ACEX) on TransRussia-2015.
At the Alliance stand the heads of the companies, who are the members of a new Russian logistics business union, conducted over a hundred of business-negotiations, found new partners who desire to join the Alliance. The visitors had opportunity to build direct business relations, discuss new contracts, participate in “face-to-face” meetings with the decision makers from different countries and regions who are specialized in different kinds of transportations.
The Russian as well as Ukrainian, Kazakh, Finnish and Baltic companies which have close connections with Russia owing to economic relations and geographic location have united into an Alliance in order to provide the clients with consolidated service in the Eurasian supply chains management. Among participants there are the largest airfreight wholesalers, customs brokers, owners of modern automated warehouses in Russia and Europe, international and Russian transport associations.
During 4 days of the exhibition “TransRussia-2015” the Russian international Alliance presented:
- opportunity to find reliable partners in Russia and abroad, as well as integrate companies with each other
- possibility to promote regional companies and associations, distinguish strong points of each partner in his region
- new logistics standards which are established by several partners and have much in common with the global ones
- particular examples of cooperation schemes between the Alliance members in terms of warehousing, consolidation, customs clearance
- reliable and time-proved international agency logistics network of partners with solvency guarantee and the most competitive tariffs
On April 23 within the framework of the exhibition the Round-table discussion, which was supported by the logistics committee of the CCI of Russia, took place. The speakers were the heads of the biggest companies and associations: Oleg Dunaev, Denis Mazurin, Alexander Lisin and others. You can find presentations, photo report and detailed information about the event here.
The nearest events of the Alliance were announced during the exhibition:
- The 2nd international conference in Saint-Petersburg in September 2015
- The Freight Summit conference in Thailand in October 2015
Reference information about exhibition:
Since its debut in 1996 the exhibition TransRussia has been the leading sectoral event for already 19 years. The exhibition is the most efficient tool for promotion of services and products among Russian specialists, who take decisions of the contract conclusion, in the sphere of cargo transportation and logistics. Over 22 000 specialists of transport industry, including heads of logistics companies from Russia and foreign producing enterprises will attend the exhibition.