ACEX is a Moderator of Project Session of TRANSRUSSIA Exhibition
The session will be held as part of the business program of the 24th International Exhibition of Transportation and Logistics Services, Storage Equipment and Technologies TransRussia-2019, April 15 - 17, 2019 • Russia, Moscow, Crocus Expo, Pavilion 1.
How to deliver consolidated cargo from Europe and China through the consolidation warehouse? What type of transportation is more advantageous to deliver consolidated cargo? How to balance the price-quality ratio of transportation? How to optimize delivery of general cargo using digital solutions? Who is who in the delivery chain? What should be done to successfully consolidate the cargo upon delivery to the retail chains?
- Lyudmila Simonova, Managing Partner M.A. Research, member of the Logistics Operators Guild
- Pavel Maslennikov, Director for congress and exhibition activities of Trasko LLC, Deputy Chairman of the SUCCI Committee on Transport and Logistics, Member of the SUCCI Committee on Foreign Economic Activities
- Edvinas Neverovskis, CEO of ACEX Lithuania
- Alexey Lipatov, Head of Multimodal Transportation Department, ACEX Moscow
- Alexey Nadzhar, General Director of FreeLinesCompany
- Victor Odintsov, Commercial Director, ModernWay Cross Border Logistics Rus
- Alexander Grigoriev, Director of the Air and Partial Cargo Department, NAWINIA
- Alexey Tabakov, Business Development Director, FFCargoServices
- Alla Istomina, Deputy Director for Quality, Sheremetyevo-Cargo JSC
Our case-parade is a guide and a set of useful tips in a dialogue format, where using the example of transporting consolidated cargo by various types of transport, we will reveal all the details, share useful things with our colleagues, talk about all the pitfalls and problematic points.
Project session moderator: Miroslav Zolotarev, Board Director of the First Russian Worldwide Logistics Alliance
Session co-organizer - ACEX Alliance
For registration write to firstname.lastname@example.org