The article devoted to the participation of ACEX alliance in the Transport Logistic in Munich was published in the issue of the magazine "Customs regulation. Customs control", Publishing House Panorama. ACEX alliance with the support of the Committee for International Cooperation of the Russian Union of the Industrialists and Entrepreneurs organized a joint stand of the Russian logistics showing the best practices and technologies of the Russian companies in the field of logistics, freight forwarding, electronic customs declaring, IT technologies, programs of legal and foreign trade support of cargo owners from various countries in the Russian Federation.
The key topics covered in the article are
- signing of the Memorandum about Transcontinental Logistic Partnership;
- ensuring transport and logistic economic cooperation and trade in the scale of transcontinental thoroughfares and corridors;
- development of network interaction of the companies in logistics in commerce and industry cooperation and digital transformation of economy;
- carrying out the round table devoted to the questions of the international translogistic partnership;
- the review of feedback of the participants and representatives of the business communities of Russia, Germany and other countries of Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
You can find the full text of the article here.
"Customs regulation. Customs control" magazine is the leading professional information and analytical edition for all participants of foreign economic activity (foreign trade activities): heads of the companies, customs brokers, owners of warehouses, international lawyers, transport workers and also management bodies of the customs authorities with monthly circulation of 5000 copies.